Every year there is a large number of smartphones released. In this review, we will explain the Expected smartphones that have been either released or are expected to be released in the upcoming months with their expected released date and anticipated price.
Below we have put together a list with the anticipated smartphones to be released in 2017. We are updating this list from time to time as we receive new updates or rumors.
Please note that in our list of the best smartphones information is subject to change and may change.
Unlike many Android manufacturers Apple releases annually, but some smartphones. Thus, in 2016 SE iPhone, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus released, and we can expect this year, the iPhone and iPhone 7S 8.
It is still unclear whether Apple releases a successor to the iPhone SE in 2017, though this seems unlikely. The company from Cupertino gave his little smartphone in 2016 to be updated and appear ready to attend. It is possible that the iPhone SE gets a price cut in 2017.
- iPhone 7S – October- $649 USD. (Expected)
- iPhone 7S Plus -$769 USD. October (Expected)
- iPhone 8 – $1200 USD. October (Expected)
It’s been a long time not with HTC, though the company continues to provide regular new Android devices. The HTC U11 is the new flagship which is to turn the tide. There most likely reappear several Desire phones and budget phones.
- HTC U11 – JUNE – $649.00 USD. (Released)
- HTC U Ultra – $699.00 USD. (Released)
- HTC U Play $888.67 USD. (Released)
Huawei is a lot better, partly because it sells well and the company also offers excellent midranges and budget devices. The main units of the company in 2017, the Huawei P10, P10 Lite and the successor of the Huawei Mate 9. We have put Huawei anticipated smartphones in a row.
- Huawei P10 – March – $828 USD. (Released)
- Huawei P10 Plus – April – $828 USD. (Released)
- Huawei P10 Lite – march – $555.53 USD. (Released)
- Huawei Mate 10 – NOV – $539.00 USD. (Expected)
Although LG is doing reasonably well with less expensive devices are high-end smartphones (like the LG G5) but few sold. LG G6, which since has recently become available, should change all that. There is also little known about the plans of LG. Expect budget sets a lot, lot midranges and one or two flagships.
- LG G6 – April – $750 USD. (published)
Motorola / Lenovo
Where formerly Motorola just released a limited number of smartphones, this is since after the acquisition by Lenovo. There are various devices within the Moto G and Moto Z-line, while a new Moto E handset will be released each year.
- Motorola Moto G5 – March – $263.14 USD. (Released)
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus – April – $229 USD. (Released)
- New Moto Z devices – September (Expected)
- Motorola Moto E4 – JUNE – $130 USD. (Released)
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus – JUNE – $180 USD. (Released)
- Motorola Moto C Plus – JUNE – $155.53 USD. (Released)
Nokia is back with three interesting Android devices. The smartphone combining a low price with good specs and fine software. May appear later even more Nokia devices in 2017.
- Nokia 3 – June – $157 USD. (Released)
- Nokia 5 – June – $286.64 USD. (Released)
- Nokia 6 – July – $333.31 USD. (Expected)
- Nokia 8 – July – $599 (Expected)
In this series OnePlus 5 has a new attractive high with a dual camera. a later in 2017 a slightly improved version of the smartphone has been released in June
- OnePlus 5 – June – $ 479USD. (Released)
image source:By Domdomegg
After the catastrophe with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 things got harder a bit this year for the Galaxy S8. The company probably brings a new device in the Note line from the Galaxy Note 8. Expect a lot of middle-class and budget devices.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – April 2017 – $849.99 USD. (Released)
image source: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus – April 2017 – $869 USD. (Released)
image source:Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 – September 2017 – $950 USD. (Expected)
image source:Samsung Galaxy note 8
Sony came in 2016 with the new Xperia X line and spent up to six devices from here. The expectation was that the company continues this line. We now know that there will be two flagships, but also some interesting midranges.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium – JUNE 2017 – $799 USD. (Released)
- Sony Xperia XZS – February $ 529.48 USD. (Released)
- Sony Xperia XA1- February $235 USD. (Released)
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra – February $444.22 USD. (Expected)